CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, January 31, 2005

oh yayy daphne has a curfew now.
why? because her freaking eldest brother decided that she has been having too many late nights and decided to impose a 11pm curfew on her.

but you know what? i really dont care.
i havent had a curfew in the past 2 years. and now you want to impose one on me? thats insanity.

and then when i woke up, i had a lovely 1 hour conversation with my dad. the usual crap. lovely? my ass.

and i think everyone at home knows that i smoke.
i really dont know how they found out but owell. heck.

and i have irritating people calling me when im slping just to ask me about phones. fuck? aghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid 31st jan. now i dont feel happy being 11 months away from nineteen already. BAHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home